Check Aadhar Card Status | Check Adhaar Enrollment
Check Aadhar card Status– We are showing you how to check Adhaar Card Status/Enrollment, How to track Your Aadhar card Enrollment Status and How to check Adhaar card Status. If You want to check Your Aadhar Card Status, You can Go to eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in or resident.uidai.net.in.
You can check Your Aadhar card Status either by Internet or SMS by using Phone. To check using these methods, You should have your Enrollment Number and Date/time of your Aadhar Enrollment. You will find the enrollment number on the slip which you were given at the time of Enrollment of Aadhar card.
Check Aadhar card Status using UIDAI Official Site
- Firstly, Go to the official website of UIDAI From Here.
- Now, You will see the Page like this:
- Put Your Enrollment ID in the EID Box and Your Date/time of enrollment in the next box (You will find enrollment Number and Date/time of enrollment on the slip given to you at the time of enrollment.
- Complete the captcha – Put the text given in the image in the Box below it.
- Now, Click on Check Status.
Check Adhaar card Status Using Phone(Toll Free Number)
Simply Dial 1800-300-1947 and Get Your Adhaar Status Easily Even without Internet. Using this Aadhar Toll Free Number, You can Check Your Aadhar Card Status Anytime without any charge.
Track Aadhar Status using SMS
Don’t to worry if You don’t have internet access, Still You can Check Your Aadhar Enrollment Status Easily in One Click. You just Simply have to send an sms to UIDAI and Boom! You will get your adhaar status in seconds. So, How to check aadhar status using sms? Here We Go!
There will be a normal sms charge to send sms. You will get Your Aadhar status Only if You Send message to uidai using your registered mobile number. You have to send message from the number you have registered at the time of adhaar enrollment. Let Me show How!
Send SMS Like this: UID STATUS <14-digit Enrollment Number>
Note: All letters Should be Capital
Now, Send this sms to 51969.
You will Recieve a message in less than a Minute.
You will get a message like this: Congratulations, Your adhaar Has been Generated by UIDAI and will be delievered soon.
Sometimes, You will get message like this: “Your aadhar is in Process”, You should wait for sometime. usually, the Adhaar got generated under 90 days of enrollment.
How to download UIDAI Card:
After checking the status of your aadhar card you might be interested in knowing on how can you easily download aadhar card or UIDAI card. For this purpose, we bring you a detailed step by step guide on how to you can print e-aadhar card from your home before it arrives at your doorstep / residential address, you might use e-aadhar in emergency situation or when your uidai card has not been yet delivered but processed and you need it.
- Go to UIDAI website or the following URL : https://eaadhaar.uidai.gov.in/
- Now a screen will appear in front of you which will display several options like Enrollment number/ aadhaar number, Full Name, Pin code, etc.
- There will be 2 options present on top, choose “I have aadhar” on top of the form.
- Fill in all your details fast and fill captcha ( I know it sometimes do get irritating)
- After that, hit the button which says ” Get one time password “.
- Now check your mobile phone (the number which you used while applying for aadhar card) you must have received an SMS containing one time password.
- After this, enter your one time pass and select “Validate and Download”
- Congratulations, you have successfully downloaded your uidai card, now you can either use printer at home to print this or rush to nearby internet café / cyber café and get your aadhaar printed.
After downloading you see that there’s an error? Well, no problem! Continue to read our post and we’ll tell you about aadhar card update also, for the ease of tutorial we’ll be using an example of aadhar card address change and aadhar card mobile number update.
How to change address in aadhar card?
So pal, you have an error with address getting printed wrong in your adhar card? No problem. We have a solution for everything (related to aadhar) and so does for this, check the steps below to know how to update aadhar card. If you find any difficulty then you may comment below and we’ll surely get back to you as soon as possible. For now, read our tutorial.
- Visit this link first of all.
- Now on the above page enter the details required like Aadhar card / Uidai card number and captcha.
- Click on Get OTP button.
- Now you’ll receive an OTP on mobile number that is registered with aadhar card.
- Enter the OTP and proceed to next step.
- Here on the current page select the “address change” option.
- Now understand that in this page we are taking just and example but if you want to update anything else then you may select that option for example, if you want to update mobile number in aadhar card then you may select the mobile number option and so on.
- Now upload the any of the PROOF OF RESIDENCE document.
- At the end, you will be given URN number. Keep this number to track down your progress.
In this post we just published a detailed guide with complete instructions on several topics that will help you to resolve any of your queries, but still if some doubts arise regarding aadhar card / uidai card then I insist you to comment below your problem and I assure you that we’ll reply. As you see that we discussed about topics like uidai card status and aadhar card download along with how to update aadhaar card. In our upcoming posts we plan to provide you with some more information like aadhar card status by name and so on. If you liked the way we explained stuff with the help of youtube videos then kindly share our post on social media. Check more about Unique Identification Authority of India.